If you are a Customer, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and employer. You do not have a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with your information; however, certain information may be required in order to enter into a contract with us or receive Services.
We may also collect information from third parties, such as other users of our Services (e.g., we may receive your email address from a Customer that provides it to us in order to invite you to our Services).
We also collect data about you automatically through your use of our Sites or Services, as described in the “Automatically Collected Data” section below.
Data we collect from or about you as a Customer, regardless of the source, is considered to be “Customer Data”. We may combine the information that we collect directly from you with information that we collect from third parties and/or automatically.
We use Customer Data as follows:
We may disclose aggregated non-personally-identifying information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cloud Lending’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cloud Lending, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties if: (a) we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (b) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) we believe that you have abused the service, App or Website or we believe you are violating applicable laws, rules or regulations. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• To any other third party with your consent.
If you are a Customer, we may use your information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Customer located in the EEA or another jurisdiction with similar individual data rights, you may have certain legal rights (subject to applicable exceptions and limitations) to obtain confirmation of whether we hold Personal Data about you, to access, and to correct, update, amend, or request deletion of the Personal Data we maintain about you in appropriate circumstances. You may also have rights to object to our handling of your Personal Data, restrict our processing of your Personal Data, and to withdraw any consent you have provided. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com with the nature of your request, and we will endeavor to respond to your request as required by applicable law.
We may need to collect certain personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Services by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
The security of your information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain security procedures and practices designed to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage or transmission is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected about you.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Data to us, please note that we transfer Personal Data to the United States or other locations and process it there, where privacy laws may differ from those in your state, province, or country.
9. How to Contact Us